- 4 peeled boiled eggs
- 4 teaspoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- ¼ tbs curry powder
- 4 shredded lettuce leaves
- 8 slices wholegrain bread
- Mash eggs, curry powder and yoghurt until combined.
- Spread the egg mixture evenly over the 4 slices of bread.
- Season with pepper.
- Top each with a lettuce leaf and another slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwich in half.
Apricot muesli balls
- 2 cups toasted muesli
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup honey
- 60g butter, melted
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- Place muesli, apricots, honey and warm, melted butter in a food processor. Process for 2 to 3 minutes or until well combined.
- Place coconut in a shallow dish. Roll tablespoons of muesli mixture into balls. Coat balls in coconut. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes before serving.