Turkey Roll Ups
- 4-5 Turkey breast slices
- 1-2 tbsp. capsicum mix sweet orange, red or yellow
- 1 soft tortilla wrap
- Large handful grated cheddar cheese
- 2-3 tbsp. Cream cheese
- Mix softened cream cheese with cheddar cheese and capsicum until well combined.
- Spread this mixture evenly on the tortilla then lay the turkey breast flat on top of the cheese mixture to cover in a single layer.
- Roll the tortilla up gently, yet tightly to make sure it holds together and keeps its shape.
- Use a serrated knife to gently slice the roll up into 5-6 slices.
- Eat immediately, or refrigerate to firm up and serve later.
(Adapted from: http://www.thepinningmama.com/turkey-ranch-roll-ups-recipe/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=thepinningmama)