Chicken and Corn wraps
- 125g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 4 sheets wholemeal lavish bread
- 1 1/2 cups shredded barbecued chicken
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Combine tomatoes, corn, onion, and sauce (if using) in a bowl.
- Arrange 2 lettuce leaves over 1 half of each lavish sheet. Top with tomato mixture, chicken and cheese. Roll up tightly from 1 short end to enclose filling.
- Cut each wrap in half. Secure with baking paper or string.