Kale chips are a healthier chip than the crispy potato one for kids to enjoy!
- Kale bunch
- Sea salt
- Heat oven to 180 degrees and line a tray with baking paper
- Break off your kale into small sized leafs
- Sprinkle with sea salt, be generous if you want them super crispy!
- Bake until you’re happy with the texture
Natural sugar only in this delicious breaky. Top with honey or anything desired.
- One large overripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup flour (gluten free flour as alternative)
- Whisk egg and banana in bowl until smooth
- Add flour in and whisk until thick with no chunks
- Spray frying pan with oil (coconut oil as alternative) and put over medium heat
- Pour desired amount on frying pan to make pancake, when it starts to bubble flip over and repeat for the rest of batter