Let’s Get That Smile Back
Change your food and mend your moods
with Nutritional Neuro-science
This practice specialises in using food and nutrients- and a dash of herbs- as medicine to support and enhance the gazillion of biological pathways in the body.
With over 13 years experience in using nutritional medicine and other therapies for gut and mood problems, I have learnt there are many, many ways we can improve the way we think and feel, and simply do life better.
Sometimes the diet really is the problem because of food intolerances (foods that need to come out) or there are borderline nutrient deficiencies ( food and nutrients that need to come in).
Sometimes it’s more about the body not being able to make use of the nutrients because of metabolic difficulties. This is when we move into the realm of functional medicine and might talk about Pyrroles, or Methylation and MTHFR, or ‘leaky gut’ and the health of the microbiota, or what the neurotransmitters are doing or not doing, or… well let’s just say the insides are a fascinating complex world!
So let’s find out what’s going on.
A unique person with unique needs,
needs specialised care
I can support you with:
- Behavioural difficulties in children, including ADHD and spectrum disorders.
- “Foggy brain”
- Suspected food intolerances and sensitivities.
- Digestive problems such as bloating, constipation, IBS and more
- The RPAH Elimination Diet (also known as the FAILSAFE diet, or FedUp diet)
- Going beyond food intolerances… into long term recovery and gut repair
- Skin problems such as eczema and acne
- Stress and anxiety for all ages
- Testing and management of MTHFR and other methylation issues (i.e. nutrigenomics)
All appointments are online via video link
Initial Assessment and Review
The first appointment is a foundational one and is a deep dive into you or your child’s brain health needs, and children’s ADHD and other behavioural challenges. This booking consists of:
* case preparation, analysis and research into the best way forward
* assessment and plan development
* x1 review of progress appointment (typically around the 4-6 mark, but no later than 8 weeks after the first appointment)
* email and/or facebook support (when available) for up to 8 weeks from the appointment
The plan typically includes dietary and supplement (nutritional or herbal) recommendations with some small lifestyle suggestions, and any testing that will be beneficial. The review appointment is to to see how the recommendations are going, answer more questions, work out if any changes need to be made, discuss what the next step is, review any test results, and see if there are any hurdles to overcome. If you’re unsure I am right for you, you can book a free 10min call.
Cost: $ 295 (as of 14th Feb 2022)
Follow up appointment
Now it’s time to see how the recommendations are going, answer more questions, work out if any changes need to be made, discuss what the next step is, and see if there are any hurdles to overcome. This appointment is for those who have already started a plan and need a little more time to get the changes they want.
Cost: $95 for 30mins (as of 14th Feb 2022)
Bundle up and save
Available as of 14th Feb 2022. Purchase a block of x3 Follow Up appointments WITH email support (fantastic for those questions that pop-up overnight). Appointments need to be used within a 4 month time frame, to prevent the progress from dropping off. This bundle is for those who have already started a plan and can see they need more time to get the changes they want.
Cost: $270 (save $15)