To Feeling Better
The body is a puzzle with so many systems all being interconnected and needing to be in balance in order to feel well.
If one system is out of balance – such as the digestive system – then all other areas of the body will be affected too, such as mood health.
The trick is to listen to our body in the subtle, and not-so-subtle, ways it tells us when it needs help. From subtle clues, such as dark circles under our eyes, to more obvious symptoms that lead us to seek help. Food, herbs, and nutrients are all natural methods to ease anxiety, irritability, ADHD, eczema, or food intolerances so that you can get back into balance.
Natural medicine puts the focus onto you as the individual, by looking at the underlying nutrient and environmental difficulties that have brought you to this place.
Knowing what to do puts you back in charge. The more you understand how your body works, the more you can take back control and bring balance back.
Online programs give you the freedom to work at your own pace, according to what you or your family want to focus on. Programs provide you with practical knowledge and advice to get you moving forwards, and all the resources you need for success.
You have a choice of mini courses with handouts and a short video giving directions, as well as do-it-yourself self-paced programs with step by step methods, and fully supported intensives that include multiple online resources plus personalised support from myself.
Current options are (with more in development):
- Freebie- the Food Additives eCourse
- A Life Less Sensitive: Food Intolerance Detective Program
- The Restless Child for the child with behavioural problems, including ADHD (coming soon)
- Nourish in 20- bite sized chunks of info on common problem areas
These are the most useful functional tests:
- Comprehensive stool testing
- Food biocompatibility testing to see which foods suit you or not
- Gene testing to assess how you use your nutrients
- Pyrroles testing for behavioural concerns
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis for checking of nutrients or toxins, great for kids
- Even ordinary blood tests can be extremely informative!
For complex cases, you may like to meet with me personally, and all appointments are online (no more rounding up the kids and finding car spots!). We’ll talk a lot about your symptoms and what that tells us about the various body systems and how well they are functioning, get you started on a plan of action, and may organise testing on your first appointment. We’re going to focus on what you eat (obviously), but also the whole of your digestive system, what nutrient deficiencies might be present, if there are food intolerances, what biochemical pathways are off-kilter, the health of your nervous system, and sleep! All this to get a better idea of what might be going on.
Key areas of expertise:
- Behavioural difficulties, including ADHD and spectrum disorders “Foggy brain”
- Suspected food intolerances and sensitivities
- Digestive problems, including bloating, constipation, IBS and more PANS/PANDAS
- The RPAH Elimination Diet (aka the FAILSAFE diet or FedUp Diet)
- Skin problems, including eczema and acne
- Stress and anxiety
- Testing and management of pyrroles, MTHFR and other methylation issues (i.e. nutrigenomics)
From high quality and customised supplements, to books and guides, to programs, it’s all here. If it’s in the shop, it’s my top pick for you.
If your family is struggling with behaviour challenges, food intolerances, an unhappy gut and poor sleep, it’s time to do something about it.
Get in touch today to discover how my all-natural, whole-body health approach can help you find balance again.