Is your child eating the right foods… for them?
Have you noticed how some foods seem to really set your child off? But it’s so hard to pinpoint what they are, and you don’t want to keep pulling food out of their diet until they’re left with nothing!
Compatibility Hair Analysis is based on the principle that if we feed the body correctly, it is better able to repair itself. Using a hair or saliva sample, the test determines which food and products will need to be avoided, and which ones can be used over a period of 6 months. Over this time the body is able to achieve a lot of repair work and be better able to tolerate the foods which were previously a problem.
Remember, feed the body correctly and it can function much better!
HOW IT WORKS
Every cell in the body relies on electrical stimulation in order to function well. Foods contain their own electrical systems, but sometimes it can interfere with the electrical systems within cells, and the result is poor cellular function.
This can be felt in numerous ways, on the skin, in the airways, in the brain, in the gut, in the muscles and how well a person moves and rests, and with how strong immunity is. By removing these reactive and aggravating foods, the cells are more able to efficiently repair and function normally.
The test is able to help you focus on what CAN be eaten, rather than what can’t.
The results are set out in a comprehensive 12+ page report with full instructions for the 6 month period.
WHAT THE TEST COVERS
The standard test covers a list of 600 items – which includes most food groups, health foods, gluten
free foods, dairy free foods, and bathroom, kitchen and laundry products. The foods tested are common brands
found in supermarkets and health food stores.
HOW TO ORDER
Download the brochure and fill in your details
On receipt of the samples you will be invoiced for the price of the test/s
Results typically take 7 days & you will be contacted as soon as they are in.
- Standard test for 600 foods and household items (as per brochure) RRP $273
- Australian baby family list (includes 600 standard + Baby list) RRP $286
- Add on: Extra items from Coles not already on the Standard list $70
- Add on: Extra items from Woolworths not already on the Standard list $70
- Add on: Extra items from Aldi not already on the Standard list $70
Baby Test Instructions
- The Baby Test will still include the 500 standard test as well as the baby list.
- Where baby is breast fed; take a hair or saliva sample from BOTH Mum and Baby.
- Where baby is breast fed ONLY; still take both samples as the foods tested can be used when starting baby on solids.
- Put hair/saliva samples into the same zip top bag. This way we will be covering everything the baby will encounter.
- Mum may gain some benefit as well. However given the hormonal situation during breastfeeding Mum’s body is more devoted to the baby’s wellbeing.
- Where baby is NOT breastfed; take baby’s hair/saliva only.