Are the foods you eat right for your body?
Have you noticed how some foods give you good energy while others seem to drag you down, and aggravate symptoms?
Compatibility Hair Analysis is based on the principle that if we feed the body correctly, it is better able to repair itself. Using a hair
or saliva sample, the test determines which food and products will need to be avoided, and which ones can be used over a period of 6 months.
This time allows you to start feeding the body according to which foods and products give a positive or negative influence on your health.
Remember, feed the body correctly and it can function much better.
HOW IT WORKS
You might feel the effects in numerous ways, on the skin, in the airways, in the brain, in the gut, in the muscles and how well you move and sleep, and with your immunity. By removing these reactive and aggravating foods, we allow the cells to repair and function normally.
The test is able to help you focus on what you CAN eat and use, rather than what you can’t.
Your results are set out in a comprehensive 12+ page report with full instructions for the 6 month period.
WHAT THE TEST COVERS
free foods, dairy free foods, and bathroom, kitchen and laundry products. The foods tested are common brands
found in supermarkets and health food stores.
HOW TO ORDER
Download the brochure and fill in your details
On receipt of the samples you will be invoiced for the price of the test/s
Results typically take 7 days & you will be contacted as soon as they are in.
Baby Test Instructions
- The Baby Test will still include the 500 standard test as well as the baby list.
- Where baby is breast fed; take a hair or saliva sample from BOTH Mum and Baby.
- Where baby is breast fed ONLY; still take both samples as the foods tested can be used when starting baby on solids.
- Put hair/saliva samples into the same zip top bag. This way we will be covering everything the baby will encounter.
- Mum may gain some benefit as well. However given the hormonal situation during breastfeeding Mum’s body is more devoted to the baby’s wellbeing.
- Where baby is NOT breastfed; take baby’s hair/saliva only.